LifeFlight Eagle strongly prefers 5 years of experience in a critical-care area (Emergency Department and/or Intensive Care Unit) for RN’s.
The required certifications for a Critical-Care Transport/Flight Nurse are:
- Missouri and Kansas RN licensure
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS(Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- TPATC (Transport Professional Advanced Trauma Course) ITLS/PHTLS accepted upon hire-must obtain TPATC within 2 years
- Must pass CFRN (Certified Flight Registered Nurse) within 2 years of hire
All applicants must pass a pre-hire fit-for-duty test, and all employees must pass annual fit-for-duty testing. LifeFlight Eagle is a drug-free environment.
To apply, send your CV/resume, cover letter, and documentation of certifications and licensure to: [email protected].
LifeFlight Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer