LifeFlight Eagle strongly prefers candidates with 5 years of experience in a high-volume, high-acuity ALS EMS service, who have Critical-Care Paramedic certification (CCEMT-P) and experience.
The required certifications for a Critical-Care Transport/Flight Paramedic are:
- Missouri and Kansas paramedic licensure
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS(Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- TPATC (Transport Professional Advanced Trauma Course) ITLS/PHTLS accepted upon hire-must obtain TPATC within 2 years
- Must pass FP-C (Flight Paramedic Certified) within 2 years of hire
Having additional advanced certifications is helpful, as is an instructor status in an AHA course.
All applicants must pass a pre-hire fit-for-duty test, and all employees must pass annual fit-for-duty testing. LifeFlight Eagle is a drug-free environment.
LifeFlight Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer